DUBLIN, August 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Gynecologic Cancer Drugs Market, By Therapeutic Modality, By Indication: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030 report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The key factors driving the market growth include the high incidence of gynecologic cancers, the increasing importance of targeted drug therapies, an increase in government, public and private sector investment in cancer treatment, and an increase in the number of gynecologic cancer drug product approvals.
However, the high cost of drug development and the potential for failure and side effects of cancer drug therapy on a patient’s body hampers this growth. The advancement of cancer drug research and the emergence of personalized medicine approaches are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The Gynecological Cancer Drugs market is segmented by therapeutic modality, indication and region. By therapeutic modality, the market is segmented into chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and hormone therapy. The indication segment is categorized into uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, vaginal and vulvar cancer and cervical cancer. The market is analyzed comprehensively by region North America (US, Canadaand Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, ItalyGreat Britain, Spainand rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Koreaand rest of Asia Pacific) and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabiaand rest of LAMEA).
Main benefits for stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, recent trends, estimates and dynamics of the Pneumonia Testing Market Analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing Pneumonia Testing market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information on key drivers, restraints and opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the Pneumonia Testing market segmentation helps in determining the prevailing opportunities in the market.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- The positioning of market participants facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market participants.
- The report includes the analysis of regional and global Pneumonia Testing Market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Important market segments
- cervical cancer
- uterine cancer
- ovarian cancer
- Vaginal vulvar cancer
By therapeutic modality
- Targeted Therapy
- hormonal therapy
- North America
- United Kingdom
- the rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Important market participants
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Co
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Merck & Co.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Main topics covered:
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2: SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4: MARKET FOR GYNECOLOGICAL ON-CANCER AGENTS BY THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES
CHAPTER 5: GYNECOLOGICAL CANCER MARKET BY INDICATION
CHAPTER 6: GYNECOLOGICAL CANCER MARKET BY REGION
CHAPTER 7: ENTERPRISE LANDSCAPE
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c2c4b3
research and markets
Laura WoodSenior managers
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets