Summer is officially here and neither the sweat nor the desire for a cool glass of lemonade will go away so quickly. You may have swapped out the outfits from your winter closet for summer clothes this season. But just like your clothes need an overhaul every season, so does your beauty routine! So, here is a quick guide to summer skincare that will leave your skin feeling peachy and fresh despite the heat of the sun.
1. As the weather will be humid, skip the wet sheet masks for a clay mask. It can dry out those pimples and help rejuvenate your skin.
2. Remember to exfoliate your skin with a gentle loofah to routinely remove dead skin cells.
3. Light makeup products are recommended during the heat when you simply need to be dressed up. It’s the perfect time of year for a no-makeup makeup look. So choose minimal makeup.
4. Remember to use an unscented toner, especially if you have sensitive skin.
5. It can be sweltering. Therefore, you need to use enough sunscreen to protect your body from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
6. Never forget to cover your skin with moisturizer a few times a day. This is especially necessary if you are in air-conditioned rooms or offices, as the cold air is more likely to dry out your skin.
7. Don’t be afraid to use an antifungal powder, it can protect your skin from a nasty yeast infection.
Although every skin is unique and has different needs, every skin type needs sun protection and hydration. So you can freely decide which tips are most suitable for your skin. Then sit back and relax knowing you’ve found the perfect summer skincare routine with this nifty guide.
Also Read: John Abraham Admits He Hasn’t Eaten Kaju Katli in 27 Years and Takes Only 3 Days Off in 18 Years