The increase in the prevalence of HPV-related diseases is driving the growth of the global human papillomavirus vaccine market.
PORTLAND, Ore., July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research released a report titled “Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine market. by type (tetravalent, nonavalent, bivalent), by disease indication (cervical, anal, vulvar and vaginal, penile, oropharyngeal, other), by industry (public and private alliances, government agencies, physicians). , Other): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030.“According to the report, the global human papillomavirus vaccine market was estimated at $3.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to be met $10.8 billion to 2030 with a CAGR of 12.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Download report (245-page PDF with insights, charts, tables, figures): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14697
Main determinants of growth-
The increase in the prevalence of HPV-related diseases is driving the growth of the global human papillomavirus vaccine market. At the same time, the increase in government spending on HPV vaccination programs has further fueled the market growth. In addition, a reasonable increase in production capacity is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
- Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, vaccine manufacturers and other scientists have been continuously working on HPV vaccine development as well as COVID-19 virus symptoms, which has had a positive impact on the global papillomavirus vaccine market.
- Even during the lockdown and government controls put in place in response to the pandemic, most healthcare workers were observed to be doing their jobs and companies were also investing heavily in vaccine development.
Scope of Report:-
Sales forecast 2030
CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2031
2022 – 2031
Sales Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Trends
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA
USA, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Important companies in profile
Bayer AG, CooperSurgical Inc, DKT International, Mona Lisa NV, Pregna International Limited, Prosan International BV, Abviee Inc, Eurogine SL, Viatris Inc, Mona Lisa NV Access the PDF table
The tetravalent segment to maintain the lion’s share
Depending on the type, the tetravalent segment accounted for more than three quarters of the global human papillomavirus vaccine market share in 2021 and is expected to take the lead by 2030. This is because the human papillomavirus quadrivalent vaccine protects against HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18 infections. However, the non-avalent segment would lead the fastest CAGR of 13.9% throughout the forecast period.
Specific requirement regarding COVID-19? Ask our industry expert: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/14697?reqfor=covid
That public and private alliances segment to lead the trail-
Based on industry vertical, the public and private alliances segment held around two-fifths of the global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine market revenue in 2021 and is expected to become the leader by 2030. Various organizations and institutions such as GAVI are also trying to improve the use of vaccines in disadvantaged countries by providing cheap vaccines. As a result, these countries are significant growth hotspots in the vaccine market. These factors are driving the growth of the segment. The government sector segment, on the other hand, would show the fastest CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030.
North America to dominate by 2030-
Based on region, North America, held the largest share and generated more than two-fifths of the global human papillomavirus vaccine market in 2021. Initiatives taken by the government to treat people infected with human papillomavirus are expected to be the main driving factor for the market. At the same time, the market is transverse Asia Pacific would grow at the fastest CAGR of 14.2% through 2030.
prominent market participants
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Novartis AG
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. GmbH.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Sanofi SA
- Bharat Biotech
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc.
Main benefits for stakeholders
- This report provides quantitative analysis of Human Papillomavirus Vaccine market share, segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics as well as Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market analysis from 2021 to 2030 to identify the prevailing HPV Vaccine market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information on key drivers, restraints and opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis will help determine the prevailing market growth and market opportunities for Human Papillomavirus Vaccines.
- Major countries within each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global HPV Vaccines market.
- The positioning of market participants facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market participants.
- The report includes the analysis of regional and global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Important market segments
- By type
- After by notification of illness
- cervical cancer
- anal cancer
- Vulva and Vaginal Cancer
- penile cancer
- oropharyngeal cancer
- By Industry
- Public and private alliances
- government agencies
- By region
- North America
- US market for human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines.
- Canada Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) Market
- Mexico Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market.
- Germany Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) Market
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) Market in the UK
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine market in France
- Spain Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market.
- Italy Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market.
- the rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine market in China
- Japan Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) Market
- India Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market in South Korea
- Australian Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market.
- the rest of Asia Pacific
- Brazil Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) Market
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market in Saudi Arabia
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market in United Arab Emirates
- South Africa Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Market.
- Rest of LAMEA
Avenue base plan | Access to the library | 1 year subscription |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports $699 per month, per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase at least 2 seats.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published some syndicated market studies in similar areas that may be of interest to you. Below is the title of the report for your referenceconsidering the impact of Covid-19 on this market which will help you to assess the after-effects of the pandemic on the short- and long-term growth trends of this market.”
Trending reports in the healthcare industry (Book now with 10% discount + Covid-19 scenario):
The globe vaccine market size taken into account $38,061.15 million in 2021 and is expected to be achieved $72,129.61 million to 2031 with a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2031.
The globe Cancer Vaccine Market was appreciated $4,188 million in 2019 and is expected to be achieved $7,303 million to 2027 with a CAGR of 12.6% from 2020 to 2027.
The globe Animal vaccines market size was estimated $9,093.9 million in 2020 and is expected to be achieved $15,201.5 million to 2030 with a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2030.
The globe DNA vaccine market size was estimated $422.77 million in 2020 and is expected to be achieved $774.43 million to 2030 with a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2030.
The globe Meningococcal Vaccine Market size was estimated $1,935.5 million in 2018 and is expected to be achieved $4,192.6 million to 2026 with a CAGR of 9.5% from 2019 to 2026.
The globe Conjugated Vaccines Market – Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2029
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global, medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR strives to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market space.
We are in professional business relationships with various companies and this helps us to unearth market data which help us create accurate research data tables and confirm the highest accuracy of our market forecasts. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high data quality and help clients succeed in any way possible. All data presented in the reports we publish are extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Silvers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
United States of America/Canada (duty free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
UNITED KINGDOM: +44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/life-sciences-industry-research/
SOURCE Allied Market Research